At OMNI Eye Specialists, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority through every step we implement. We value your continued trust in us as your eye care provider.
In order to maintain the highest levels of health and safety, we are adhering to the following measures:
- All patients must wear their own face mask at all times even if fully vaccinated.
- We are practicing enhanced social distancing measures in our clinics. Additionally, guests are not permitted to wait in the lobby or exam rooms with patients unless medically necessary. Please coordinate with our team at registrations if you have any special requests.
- Implementing enhanced protocols for PPE supply chain and continuous usage by staff in all health care settings.
- Sterilizing and disinfecting surfaces and equipment between each patient.
- Requiring that if you are having any flu-like symptoms or COVID-19 symptoms you call our office to reschedule.
With these safety measures in place, we hope you will feel comfortable scheduling your appointment with us for your essential eye care. Routine and ongoing eye exams are essential to staying on top of your eye health and ahead of any undetected conditions and/or unmanaged chronic diseases.